Thursday June 17, 2021 07:00
Sunday June 20, 2021 09:00
PANORAMA race is an ultramarathon trail race of distance 261km, that consists of 3 circular paths of about 8km in Nevrokopi of Drama, Greece.
1st circle (84.5km, D+ 3898m):Nevrokopi - Dasoto - Akrino - Orvilos - Persek - Katafito - Nevrokopi - Νευροκόπι
2nd circle (92.6km, D+ 4738m):Nevrokopi - Granitis - Pirgoi - Falakro - Volakas - Nevrokopi
3rd circle (83.9km, D+ 3000m):Nevrokopi - Livadaki - Pagoneri - Achladomilia - Lefkogeia - Nevrokopi
- should have been born before 2000
- should have finished a trail race over 40 kilometers from 2018 to 2020
- should be able to manage the difficulties of such a race and have experience of trail racing
- should complete a short CV with the main races that the athlete has finished in the years 2018-2020 and his athletic activities.
- An athlete, who has finished another difficult compound race (eg iron man, triathlon), may apply for the race.
Maximum number of entries: 80 athletes.
For safety reasons each athlete, is required to carry a backpack with the following mandatory materials throughout his race:
- container of liquids of at least two liters
- waterproof jacket
- long leggings
- Aluminum Blanket
- elastic bandage
- haemostatic sprays
- Emergency whistle
- Two headtorches with spare batteries
- a spare t-shirt
- food equivalent to 1000 calories min
- mobile phone with a charged battery. Your call number must be stated when you sign up for the race. The European Emergency Number is 112.
- Personal food container
Optionally, athletes can bring with them:
- GPS device
- the printed description of the route
- walking poles (with edges covered)
- windproof blouse
- spare pair of socks
- emergency sleeping bag
Athlete may leave a drop bag with goods that he/she may need for the rest of the race, in the central station at Nevrokopi.
- Men's category
- Women's category
- Age category
- A (20-39) - M20-30 / C (20-39) - W20-30
- A (40-55) - M40 / C (40-55) - W 40
- A (55 +) - M55+ / C (55 +) - W55 +
Prizes and commemorative gifts will be awarded:
- The three (3) first men
- On the three (3) first women
- The first (1) athlete and the first (1) athlete of each age category
* (To create an age class there must be at least five athletes in the same category)